Try it, before you buy it
Find out if a new product would work in your environment by applying for the Try & Buy programme with BSi. You will receive a new product to try before you decide if you want to buy it or just return it.
Once you receive the product you can test it for a predetermined length of time, with full technical support, and find out if it is exactly what you need in your environment. If it is, you just keep the product and keep it running. If it isn’t, then you send it back, free of charge.
How does it work?
- Choose the product(s) you'd like to test.
- Contact BSI who will process your request.
- Once accepted you will have the product(s) delivered free of charge.
- Test drive the product(s) for a predetermined length of time.
- Either purchase or return the product(s) once the time has elapsed.
Whose equipment can I trial?
BSI are able to supply trial equipment from most of the Tier 1 manufacturers. We supply EMC, Oracle, HP, IBM, Fujitsu and many more. For complete details please contact us, stating your intended trial specifics.
How long does the trial last?
Trials can be between 7 and 60 days.
- Ensure the new hardware is 100% compatible with your Software/DB.
- Ensure the new hardware is the optimum configuration and specification for your business needs.
- If the hardware isn't completely satisfactory you may return it free of charge.
- We can supply trial equipment for HP, Fujitsu, IBM, Oracle, EMC, and many more.
- Please contact us for complete details, and a quotation.
For more information or to apply for a Try & Buy, please contact the BSI sales team on 020 7352 7007 or email your account manager directly.
There are no products matching the selection.