StorageTek SL48 Tape Library
HIGH-DENSITY, HIGHLY AUTOMATED ENTRY-LEVEL TAPE STORAGE SOLUTION
- Native capacity of 72 TB with a StorageTek LTO 5 tape drive.
- Broad interface support.
- Ideal for replicated systems.
- High density saves valuable rack space.
- Tape drive choices provide investment protection for changing performance and capacity needs.
- SCSI, SAS, and FC interfaces provide for flexible integration into your storage environment.
- Automated data protection tasks save time that can be allocated to other business issues.
- Remote administration allows an administrator to remotely control, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the device.
The StorageTek SL48 tape library is just the kind of quality, highly reliable product you’ve come to expect from Oracle. Extensive testing enables the StorageTek SL48 tape library to work seamlessly with a broad variety of servers, operating systems, and ISV packages.
|Rack Units||4 U|
|# of Cartridge Slots||48|
|# of Tape Drives||1–4|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 72 TB|
|Throughput Per Hour||Up to 2 TB/hr (With 4 Drives)|
|Mean Exchange / Swap Between Failure (MEBF/MSBF)||2 Million Robot Load/Unload Cycles|
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||100,000 Hours|
|Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)||< 30 Mins|
|Non Disruptive Serviceability||Hot-swappable drives; Ethernet and serial ports for diagnostics and reporting; redundant hot-swappable power supplies with redundant fans.|
|Host OS Support||Oracle’s Solaris, UNIX, Linux, Windows.|