StorageTek SL24 Tape Autoloader
HIGH-DENSITY, ENTRYLEVEL TAPE AUTOMATION
Oracle’s StorageTek SL24 tape autoloader provides high-capacity automated backup and recovery in a space-efficient, highly manageable product. The StorageTek SL24 tape autoloader is the type of reliable, high-quality storage product you expect from Oracle. Extensive testing ensures that the StorageTek SL24 system works with a broad variety of servers, operating systems, and ISV packages.
Availability: In stock
- Native capacity up to 36 TB with an LTO5 tape drive.
- Broad interface support.
- Ideal for replicated systems.
- Tape drive choices provide investment protection for changing performance and capacity needs.
- SCSI, SAS, and FC interfaces provide for flexible integration into your environment.
- Remote administration capabilities allow offsite control, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
|Rack Units||2 U|
|# of Cartridge Slots||24|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 36 TB (LTO 5)|
|Mean Exchange / Swap Between Failure (MEBF/MSBF)||2 Million Robot Load/Unload Cycles|
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||100,000 Hours|
|Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)||< 30 Mins|
|Non Disruptive Serviceability||Hot-swappable drives; Ethernet and serial ports for diagnostics and reporting; redundant hot-swappable power supplies with redundant fans.|
|Host OS Support||Oracle's Solaris, UNIX, Windows, Linux|