SolidFire Storage System
Start where you are.
Scale to where you need to go.
Flexible, linear scalability of both capacity and performance.
SolidFire systems leverage a scale-out storage architecture that enables customers to achieve linear scale of both capacity and performance without downtime or performance impact.
At full scale (100 nodes) SolidFire's scale-out architecture natively delivers the largest and fastest all-flash storage system, designed for the Next Generation Data Center.
One Program. Two guarantees. Nothing obsolete.
FlashForward gives you unparalleled investment protection and peace of mind.
- Platform Compatibility Guarantee: Software upgrades and mixed-node compatibility for the life of your contract, so you’ll never be locked into a single generation of flash hardware or software. That means no more controller upgrades, storage migration, or forklift hardware replacement.
- Unlimited Drive Wear Guarantee: Total protection for drives within every SolidFire system without use-case or workload restrictions.
Perfectly balance capacity and performance for every volume.
Allocate, manage and guarantee storage performance.
Only SolidFire delivers the capability to allocate and manage all-flash storage performance independent of capacity. This patent-pending Quality of Service (QoS) control empowers you to:
- Give applications exactly the performance they require
- Change performance instantly without data migration or adding more disks
- Guarantee application performance and eliminate the effects of noisy neighbors
- Provision performance separate from capacity without wasting either one
- Understand when storage bottlenecks occur and fix them instantly
Intuitive. Robust. RESTful.
Easily manage and automate your entire storage infrastructure.
SolidFire's management frameworks provides both an intuitive web-based user interface as well as a robust REST-based API capable of automating every aspect of storage provisioning, management, and reporting. In addition, SolidFire storage management capabilities have been integrated with OpenStack, CloudStack, Flexiant, and OnApp frameworks enabling native performance management.
High availability traditional RAID can only dream of.
Superior data protection. With consistent application performance.
- SolidFire's Helix Data Protection provides superior high availability to traditional RAID-based shared disk designs.
- It minimizes the performance impact of hardware failures while simultaneously protecting against software failures.
- It rebuilds in minutes with a fully meshed process, versus hours or days for RAID.
- It quickly self heals to restore full redundancy and protect against future failures.
- And its shared-nothing architecture eliminates shared disk shelves, power supplies and other points of failure.
Breakthrough in-line data reduction technology.
Increase usable capacity without impacting performance.
SolidFire's scale-out architecture natively supports in-line data reduction without performance impact. Block-level de-duplication, compression, thin-provisioning reduce data footprints by 4 - 10x* or more. While other storage architectures lack data reduction entirely — or require it be turned off for maximum performance — SolidFire's always-on data reduction provides significantly more usable capacity while eliminating hot-spots and performance vs. capacity trade-offs.
Continuous, proactive monitoring and diagnostics.
The 5 elements of SolidFire active support:
- Proactive philosophy
> We monitor and alert you as soon as a problem is present
- Secure assist
> SolidFire support can securely log in to systems to provide hands-on, real-time support
- 24/7/365 worldwide availability
> International support offerings with up to 4-hour break-fix
- Expert tier/level 3 support engineers
> No entry level support personnel
- Active IQ
> Real-time health diagnostics & historical trending at the cluster, node, account & volume level
For more information on SolidFire, or how it can benefit your business - please talk to your BSI account manager, or contact us directly.
There are no products matching the selection.