Red Hat Enterprise Virtualisation for Servers
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers Starter Kit includes six (6) managed sockets of the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor and the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager, sufficient to manage a virtualization environment with three dual-socket hypervisor hosts.
- Record-setting results on the industry-standard virtualization benchmark SPECvirt_sc2010, including the highest overall performance and the highest number of performant VMs on a single server.
- Support for the latest Intel and AMD server chipsets for superior consolidation and VM performance.
- Up to between 95% and 140% performance relative to bare metal for real-world enterprise workloads like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Exchange.
- More than 1 million messages per second on a single server with low latency.
- Consolidation ratios of more than 400 VMs with enterprise workloads running on a single server.