Red Hat Enterprise Virtualisation for Desktop
Instantly deliver Microsoft Windows and Linux® desktop operating environments to thousands of users from centrally managed servers in the datacenter. Users can remotely access their individualized desktops from nearly any client device, including thin clients or repurposed PCs.
By moving desktop environments off disparately located desktop PCs and into the centrally controlled datacenter, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops helps businesses safeguard company data and meet strict government compliance regulations.
- Lowest total cost of owner ship (TCO) of any major virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution
- Local PC-like user experience via the SPICE protocol, including audio/video and multimedia playback
- Simple installation and configuration relieves complexity burdens and creates provisioning efficiency
- Intuitive, browser-based central-management tools simplify resource management and growth
- Windows & Linux guest operating systems supported
- Significantly improve data security and mitigate risks