HP XP P9500 Disk Array
bulletproof storage for mission-critical Converged Infrastructure[AV339A]
Through thin provisioning, organizations can improve storage utilization. Virtualization simplifies the management of diverse systems. Smart Tiers improve storage performance and controls costs. Application Performance Extender provides quality of service so resources can be used effectively. Consolidation becomes a reality by managing open systems, mainframe, and HP NonStop applications all on a single P9500 XP.
Resilient Constant Data Availability Allows Operations to Continue No Matter What Happens
- Operating a business demands constant uptime; the risk of data loss or downtime is always at the forefront. The HP P9500 XP Disk Array mitigates that risk, since all components are redundant, hot-swappable, and can be upgraded online.
- With a large-scale disaster, you need to not only have high levels of data protection but also business continuance. P9500 XP Disk Array supports a clustering solution that allows remote mirroring to be integrated with a high availability server cluster to provide multi-site disaster recovery.
- Your data is protected even if power goes out as the P9500 XP Disk Array write cache data is backed up in a Solid State Drive. RAID 6 adds fault tolerance. Continuous Track checks the P9500 XP for unseen issues, and the end-to-end checksum confirms data integrity from host port to disk and back.
- Decrease your exposure to data loss with the security features in the HP P9000 XP Array Manager Software. Reduce the risk of unauthorized access, prevent unauthorized modification, and protect your information at the end of its lifecycle by completely deleting data on a specified volume.
Reduce the Cost and Complexity of Storage Through Efficient Data Management
- Increase data center efficiency using the HP P9500 XP Disk Array virtualization with Thin Provisioning Software, heterogeneous External Storage, local and remote multi-site replication, smart tiered capacity, and online data migration.
- The P9500 XP has an easy to use task based GUI; Common/Consistent Command Line Interface (CLI); simplified serviceability, and simple provisioning with one-click volume creation, dynamic/automatic provisioning and optimization.
- Save power and cooling costs on the P9500 XP with thin provisioning and smart tiers that decrease stranded storage, thereby reducing the unused storage that consumes power, requires cooling, and takes up space.
- The P9500 XP uses standard size 19-inch racks with 2.5-inch form factor drives to easily fit into existing data center space and improves the capacity/square meter.
- Simplify operations and reduce costs by consolidating multiple applications onto a single P9500 XP. By having multiple hosts running diverse operating systems connected to the P9500 XP, you can better manage the environment and simplify the implementation of backups and disaster recovery solutions.
Accelerate Business Growth with Swift Adaptability
- Thin provisioning provides the flexibility you need to respond quickly to new demands on the P9500 XP. You can now configure all the capacity you will need for the future, only buy what you need today. HP P9000 XP Thin Provisioning Software automatically allocates capacity as applications need it.
- The dilemma of overbuying capacity today or planning for a costly “forklift” upgrade tomorrow is now history. The P9500 XP Disk Array scales seamlessly. Main components can be added or replaced without shutting down critical operations. Simply buy what you need now and grow as your needs change.
- With the P9500 XP Disk Array you get ultimate performance for your 24/7 demands to deliver your critical data at break-neck speed.
- The P9500 XP Disk Array offers the flexibility you need to meet your performance and availability objectives.
|Rack Units||42 U|
|Drive Bays||(2048) SFF SAS|
|Storage Capacity||2PB Raw;
255PB External Storage
|Host Interface / Link Speeds||8 Gb Fibre Channel (160) Ports or 8 Gb FICON (160) Ports or 10 Gb FCoE (80) Ports|
|Supported OS||HP NonStop;
|RAID Options||RAID 1 (2D + 2D), RAID 1 (4D + 4D), RAID 5 (3D + 1P), RAID 5 (7D + 1P), RAID 5 (14D + 2P), RAID 5 (28D + 4P), RAID 6 (6D + 2P)|
|Standard||3 Years, 24x7, 4hr|