HP X1800sb G2 Network Storage Blade
Have your storage requirements rapidly increased? Do you need a flexible and powerful way to manage and control this growth?[BV872A]
HP X1800sb G2 Network Storage Blade is a flexible storage server solution for BladeSystem environments. Combine the X1800sb G2 with the SB40c Storage Blade to enable file serving and iSCSI shared storage inside the BladeSystem enclosure. The flexibility of the X1800sb G2 extends to external storage as well. The X1800sb G2 can also be used as a low cost SAN gateway to provide consolidated file-serving access to FC, SAS, or iSCSI SANs.
Availability: In stock
- Microsoft® Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Standard x64 Edition operating system with Microsoft iSCSI Software Target and HP X1000 Automated Storage Manager Software (HP ASM) included.
- Built on the HP ProLiant BL460c G7 Server Blade for industry standard reliability within your BladeSystem enclosure.
Flexibly Connect to Internal or External Storage
- Pair the X1800sb G2 Network Storage Blade with an SB40c Storage Blade to provide file serving (NAS) and shared application storage (iSCSI SAN) inside the enclosure.
- The X1800sb G2 Network Storage Blade can also be used an affordable gateway to consolidate file and block storage onto a centralized FC, SAS, or iSCSI SAN.
Simple Storage Management
- Create, migrate, manage, and protect file shares (NAS) and application storage (iSCSI Target) without the need for storage expertise. Automated ‘best practice’ logic setup storage without your needing to know industry-established best practices. HP ASM is like having a storage expert in the box.
- The intuitive X1000 Automated Storage Manager helps get the X1800sb G2 setup and actively serving files in less than 30 minutes. Protocol support includes: CIFS/SMB 2.0, NFS, WebDAV, HTTP, FTP.
- The familiar look and feel of MMC for, with storage-specific tools: Get Quotas, File Screening, Storage Reporting, Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) snapshots, and Distributed File System (DFS) Replication—all at no extra cost.
Ready to Deploy
- With the X1800sb G2 Network Storage Blade you are up and running in minutes. Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 R2, Standard Edition is pre-installed to speed deployment time.
- Adds block storage capability and creates a single platform that delivers file, print, and application storage services, all over existing Ethernet networks.
- Built on the HP ProLiant BL460c G7 Server Blade that is backed by a 3/3/3 hardware warranty and 1 year software support. HP world class support organization and partner network is your resource in the case of a problem.
|CPU Socket(s)||1 or 2|
|Compatible CPU(s)||(1) Intel® Xeon® E5640 (2.66GHz); Standard|
|Max CPU Clk Spd||2.66 GHz|
|CPU Cache||12 MB L3|
|Memory Slot(s)||3 [PC3-10600R]|
|Memory Capacity||48 GB|
|Drive Bays||2 x 146GB SFF SAS 15k hot plug hard drives with Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2008 R2, Standard X64 Edition pre-installed (in a RAID 1 configuration)|
|Capacity||292 GB Raw Internal SAS; 0 GB Useable; Combine with the SB40c Storage Blade for 1.8 TB internal storage, or use as a gateway to virtually unlimited external storage.|
|Host Interface / Link Speeds||c7000 and c3000 BladeSystem chassis|
|Supported OS||Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 x64, Standard Edition installed|
|Supported Software||HP X1000 Automated Storage Manager Software (HP ASM), MMC-based management interface accessible via HTTPS, Remote Desktop, Integrated Lights-Out 3 remote|
|LAN Socket(s)||(1) 10GbE NC553i FlexFabric|
|PCI Slot(s)||Two I/O expansion mezzanine slots|
|RAID Controller||(1) Smart Array P410i/256MB BBWC|