HP ProLiant SL165s G7 Blade Server Node
Optimised for scale-out customers to greatly reduce costs and maximize power efficiency.[626713-B21]
The HP ProLiant SL165s G7 Server is part of the HP ProLiant SL6500 family, optimized for scale-out customers to greatly reduce costs, maximize power efficiency, by sharing power supplies and fans, and maintain total flexibility. Four independent HP ProLiant SL165s G7 Servers go into the 4U HP ProLiant s6500 Chassis. The HP ProLiant SL165s G7 Server is a two socket AMD® server with 24 DDR3 DIMM sockets, up to 16 cores per processor and support for a low profile x16 PCI-e Gen 2 and an internal x4 PCI-e Gen 2 slot. The HP ProLiant SL165s G7 is optimized for applications needing large amounts of memory and I/O expansion.
Availability: In stock
Breaking Down the Barriers to Scale• Flexible, modular configurations to optimize performance per watt and per square foot.
• Designed for growth and investment protection.
• Management and serviceability designed for scale.
• Front I/O cabling designed for easy serviceability.
• Configuration flexibility with support for 24 DIMM slots, two PCI-e Gen 2 slots and up to two AMD Opteron® processors, each with up to 16 cores.
Reduce Cost and Maximize Power Efficiency• High efficiency multi-node chassis with shared power.
• Chassis uses shared cooling for higher efficiency.
• Shared infrastructure to reduce weight and cost.
• Right-Sized ProLiant Power Supplies meet the exact needs, reclaiming lost data center power. Less over subscription means more capacity opportunity. Be sure to use the HP Power Advisor for selecting the right size power supply.
• G7 ProLiant systems can tell when power is being wasted and compensate for it. Sensors throughout the server allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings.
Deploy Easily and Rapidly, in Standard Data centers• Easy Setup CD for rapid deployments.
• Highly flexible, modular configurations, with front cabling.
• Builds on HP’s long history of successful scale-out deployments.
• Internal hard drives use quick release carrier.
• Hot-plug, redundant fan option for serviceability.
|End of Life?||Yes|
|Rack Units||1 U (Full Width Tray Node)|
|CPU Socket(s)||2 (AMD Chipset SR5670/SP5100)|
|Compatible CPU(s)||Twelve-Core Processors
AMD Opteron™ 6176 (2.3GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6172 (2.1GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6166HE (1.8GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6140 (2.6GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6136 (2.4GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6128 (2.0GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6132HE (2.2GHz);
|Max CPU Clk Spd||Up to 2.6 GHz|
|CPU Cache||12MB (1 x 12MB) Level 3 Cache|
|Max # Core(s)||8, 12 or 16 per CPU|
|Memory Slot(s)||24 DDR3|
|Memory Capacity||258 GB|
|Drive Bays||6x LFF SATA/SAS; or
8x SFF SATA/SAS/SSD
|Capacity||Up to 12.0 TB [6x 2 TB]|
|HDD Suitability||Non-Hot Plug SATA 3.5";
Non-Hot Plug SAS 3.5";
Non-Hot Plug SATA 2.5";
Non-Hot Plug SAS 2.5";
Non-Hot Plug SSD 2.5";
|RAID Controller||Embedded HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID controller|
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
Citrix Essentials for XenServer (Retail)
|USB Port(s)||3 (two front, one internal)|
|PCI Slot(s)||1x x16 LP PCIe G2;
1x x4 LP PCIe G2
|Serial Ports||1x Serial Port|
|LAN Socket(s)||Two HP NC362i Integrated Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapters (4 ports)|
|Standard||1-year parts, 1-year labor, 1-year onsite WW (3/3/3 APJ)|
|Optional||This product is covered by a global limited warranty and supported by HP Services and a worldwide network of HP Authorized Channel Partners. Hardware diagnostic support and repair is available for one year from date of purchase. Support for software and initial setup is available for 90 days from date of purchase. Enhancements to warranty services are available through HP Care Pack services or customized service agreements. Hard drives have either a one year or three year warranty.|