HP ProLiant ML110 G7 Tower Server
Provides an affordable, efficient, functional solution to small/medium businesses.[626474-031]
The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 is the perfect first server for a growing business. It provides an affordable, efficient, functional solution to small/medium businesses that are budget-conscious and have basic or no in-house IT resources. With proven ProLiant reliability, support for the latest Intel® Xeon®, Core™ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors, an optional redundant power supply (RPS), and two NICs, the ML110 G7 provides the ideal solution for the expanding business. A mix of PCI-Express slots, DIMM slots, drive bays, and server options delivers the expandability needed. Integrated iLO3 remote management drives down the operational costs by reducing the number of physical visits. An HP Smart Start CD enhances the installation process. Optional TPM provides an additional level of security, and a high efficiency power supply is available to further reduce power consumption.
Availability: In stock
Proven HP Dependability and Support• HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry.
• ProLiant quality starts with design and is optimized in manufacturing.
• Tireless work on system testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers.
• Worldwide network of HP trained service professionals.
Easy to Expand and Grow with Changing Business Needs• This powerful, yet simple platform, provides all the relevant server features in an easy-to-use and easy-to-afford package.
• Two NICs, up to eight SFF HDDs, 10 USB ports, and four PCIe 2.0 slots give the ML110 G7 plenty of headroom to grow with your business.
• The modular design of ML110 G7 requires less upfront investment and allows for expandability as needed. All major components are designed to be removed or installed with minimal effort.
• Companies with remote locations or branch offices can take advantage of the integrated iLO3 remote management to decrease server/company downtime and increase productivity.
• Rack mountable for space savings.
A True Server at a Desktop Price• Incorporates features for small/medium businesses and remote site locations.
• The focus on design provides a flexible server for low cost expansion.
• Improved processor and memory performance along with the support for efficient power supply reduce overall operational costs.
• iLO3 remote management drives down the cost of managing the servers by reducing visits while decreasing the need for multiple remote management solutions.
Proven ProLiant Reliability and Data Protection• ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
• Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data.
• iLO3 remote management decreases server downtime.
• Trusted Platform Module provides an option for advance data security with hardware-based encryption and authentication.
• Redundant PSU for more security and essential productivity backup.
|End of Life?||Yes|
|Compatible CPU(s)||Quad-Core Processors
Intel® Xeon® E3-1280 (3.50GHz)
Intel® Xeon® E3-1270 (3.40GHz)
Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 (3.30GHz)
Intel® Xeon® E3-1230 (3.20GHz)
Intel® Xeon® E3-1220 (3.10GHz)
Intel® Core™ i3-2130 (3.40GHz)
Intel® Core™ i3-2120 (3.30GHz)
Intel® Core™ i3-2100 (3.10GHz)
Intel® Pentium® G860 (3.00GHz)
Intel® Pentium® G850 (2.90GHz)
Intel® Pentium® G840 (2.80GHz)
Intel® Pentium® G630 (2.70GHz)
Intel® Pentium® G620 (2.60GHz)
Intel® Celeron® G530 (2.40GHz)
|Max CPU Clk Spd||Up to 3.50 GHz|
|CPU Cache||Integrated 1x8MB Level3 Intel® Smart Cache;
Integrated 1x3MB Level3 Intel® Smart Cache
|Max # Core(s)||Up to 4 per CPU|
|Memory Capacity||16 GB [PC3-10600E]|
|Drive Bays||Up to 4x SATA/SAS 3.5" Drives|
|Capacity||Up to 8.0 TB|
|RAID Controller||HP Embedded Smart Array B110i SATA RAID Controller (RAID 0/1/10)|
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)|
|USB Port(s)||10 Total; 4 Rear, 4 Front, 2 Internal|
|PCI Slot(s)||4x PCIe G2|
|Serial Ports||1x Serial Port|
|LAN Socket(s)||HP NC112i 1-Port Ethernet Server Adapter (x2)|
|Graphics||GLP embedded Matrox G200|
|Resolution (Native)||640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200|
|Standard||This product is covered by a global limited warranty and supported by HP Services and a worldwide network of HP Authorized Channel Partners. Hardware diagnostic support and repair are available for one year from date of purchase. Support for software and|
|Optional||Enhancements to warranty services are available through HP Care Pack services or customized service agreements. Hard drives have either a one year or three year warranty; refer to the specific hard drive QuickSpecs for details.|