HP ProLiant DL585 G7 Rack Mount Server
ideal for server virtualization, server consolidation, multi-tiered enterprise application, and corporate infrastructure applications[583105-421]
Powered by latest AMD Opteron® 8, 12 and 16 core processors, the HP ProLiant DL585 G7 is the most expandable 4P multi-core rack mount server ideal for server virtualization, server consolidation, multi-tiered enterprise application, and corporate infrastructure applications.
Availability: In stock
Outstanding Performance/Price and Scalability• Refined I/O expansion capabilities, latest 16 core AMD processors, expandable DDR3 memory enables scaling up IT infrastructure as the business grows.
• HP's 4S architecture, 1 TB of DDR3 expandable memory, 10 Gb NIC upgrade option, up to 11 I/O slots and industry leading management solutions make this system ideal for virtualization.
• High performing AMD 6200 series processor, faster memory access, higher network and I/O bandwidths provide high performance at an affordable price.
Industry Leading Management Solutions• Insight Control measures, meters and caps power usage on individual and groups of servers to optimize power usage, driving significant gains to data center capacity.
• Insight control now provides the ability to watch recorded boot and failure sequences, remote power on and power off , thereby enabling customers to dramatically reduce troubleshooting time, cost, and travel expenses. Functionality is provided by iLO Advanced.
• Reduce unplanned downtime by up to 77%.
High Efficiency and Enhanced Flexibility for a Variety of Enterprise Deployments• Efficient power supply options, HP power adviser, HP Insight Control and latest AMD 16 core processors enhance performance while keeping power consumption at the same level.
• Support for the industry's most popular operating systems, including Microsoft® Windows® Server, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and VMware.
• Designed to fit into existing enterprise data centers, with support for full line of HP Smart Array controllers, NICs, and storage options. Common slot power supply option adds to the over all flexibility component.
|End of Life?||Yes|
|Rack Units||4 U|
|CPU Socket(s)||Up to 4|
|Compatible CPU(s)||Sixteen-Core Processors
AMD Opteron™ 6282SE (2.6GHz); 6276 (2.3GHz); 6272 (2.1GHz); 6274 (2.2GHz); 6262HE (1.6GHz);
Twelve-Core Processors AMD Opteron™ 6238 (2.6GHz); 6234 (2.4GHz); 6176SE (2.3GHz); 6174 (2.2GHz); 6172 (2.1GHz); 6168 (1.9GHz); 6164HE (1.7GHz); 6166HE (1.8GHz); 6176 (2.3GHz); 6180SE (2.5GHz);
Eight-Core Processors AMD Opteron™ 6220 (3.0GHz); 6212 (2.6GHz); 6128 (2.0GHz); 6132HE (2.2GHz); 6136 (2.4GHz); 6140 (2.6GHz);
|Max CPU Clk Spd||Up to 3.0 GHz|
|CPU Cache||16MB Level 3 cache|
|Max # Core(s)||8, 12, or 16 per CPU|
|Memory Capacity||1 TB|
|Drive Bays||8x Small Form Factor drive bays total|
|Capacity||Up to 8.0 TB|
|HDD Suitability||Hot Plug SFF SAS 8TB 8 x 1TB;
Hot Plug SFF SATA 8TB 8 x 1TB;
Hot Plug SFF SSD 3.2TB 8 x 400GB;
Hot Plug SFF SAS SSD 6.4TB 8 x 800GB
|RAID Controller||HP Smart Array P410i/512MB FBWC or Zero Memory Controller|
|RAID Options||Option: HP Smart Array P410i/1G FBWC Controller
The Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC) increases cache data retention capabilities from two days of existing battery backed write cache (BBWC) to infinite data retention.
• HP Smart Array P410istandard on all Performance and Base Models.
• 1G FBWC standard on all Performance Models.
• Transportable data protection.
• Increases overall controller performance.
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
|USB Port(s)||2 front; 2 rear; 2 internal|
|PCI Slot(s)||Exp. Slot(s) - Main IO Board Standard
3x PCI-Express x8 x16 FL/FH
2x PCI-Express x16 x16 FL/FH
Exp. Slot(s) - With IO Exp. (PCI-X, PCIe & 300W GPU)
2x PCI-X 64-bit N/A FL/FH
1x PCI-Express x4 x8 FL/FH
5x PCI-Express x8 x16 FL/FH
3x PCI-Express x16 x16 FL/FH
Exp. Slot(s) - With IO Exp. (PCIe)
7x PCI-Express x8 x16 FL/FH
4x PCI-Express x16 x16 FL/FH
|Serial Ports||1x Serial Port|
|LAN Socket(s)||HP NC375i Integrated Quad Port Gigabit Server Adapter|
|Graphics||Integrated ATI RN-50 (32 MB DDR1 memory)|
|Resolution (Native)||1600x1280x64K 16M color|
|Standard||This product is covered by a global limited warranty and supported by HP Services and a worldwide network of HP Authorized Channel Partners resellers. Hardware diagnostic support and repair is available for three years from date of purchase.|
|Optional||NOTE: Server Warranty includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response. Warranty repairs may be accomplished through the use of Customer Self Repair (CSR) parts. These parts fall into two categories: 1) Mandatory CSR parts are designed for easy replacement. A travel and labor charge will result when customers decline to replace a Mandatory CSR part; 2) Optional CSR parts are also designed for easy replacement but may involve added complexity. Customers may choose to have HP replace Optional CSR parts at no charge.|