HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Rack Mount Server
Brand new 8th Generation HP server, with industry leading performance.[646900-421]
Is your data center space constrained yet performance driven? The HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server provides enterprise class 2-socket performance and efficiency in a space saving 1U size. With Gen8 enhanced serviceability and configuration flexibility, it is ideal for general purpose applications such as file/print, web, dynamic computing workloads, virtualization and cloud solutions.
- Increased performance of up to 35%* at the same or lower power levels with the new Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 processors *Aug 2013. Performance results per Intel testing
- Latest HP Smart Array Controllers designed to maximize data availability, performance and capacity
- New HP Common Slot Power Supplies providing 96% server power efficiency, and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages HP SmartMemory for 16.6%* better memory performance *June 2013.
- HP SmartMemory at 1866MHz @2 DPC vs. 1600MHz @2 DPC
- HP exclusive over Dell with service and support for Solarflare stand up 10GbE cards
- Up to 4x* workload performance with HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution that caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs *Feb 2013.
Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers maximum performance, memory, I/O connectivity and bandwidth for demanding workloads.
- The HP Smart Storage Administrator management and configuration application provides a single pane of glass for HP Smart Storage products and solutions.
- HP Smart Array Controllers maximize data availability, performance and capacity.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1866 MHz, prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Unlock your Infrastructure's Potential with HP's Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs and decrease Time-To-Resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP remote support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP SmartUpdate reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide a new level of server power efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification (96%), and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP's continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, "Easy Install" rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides a breakthrough in Converged Infrastructure management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and eliminates costly errors caused by manual operation activities in the data center
- HP Proactive Insight Experience enables industry leading performance, uptime and productivity utilizing a proactive, personalized, simplified support experience.
|End of Life?||No|
|Rack Units||1 U|
|CPU Socket(s)||1 or 2 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2|
E5-2600 v2 series ProcessorsEntry Processors
Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 v2 (2.5GHz/4-core/10MB/6.4GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 v2 (1.8GHz/4-core/10MB/6.4GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 v2 (2.0GHz/8-core/20MB/7.2GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2630 v2 (2.6GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2620 v2 (2.1GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2650L v2 (1.7GHz/10-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/70W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2630L v2 (2.4GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/60W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2697 v2 (2.7GHz/12-core/30MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2695 v2 (2.4GHz/12-core/30MB/8.0GT-s QPI/115W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2690 v2 (3.0GHz/10-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2680 v2 (2.8GHz/10-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/115W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v2 (2.5GHz/10-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/115W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2667 v2 (3.3GHz/8-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 v2 (2.2GHz/10-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2650 v2 (2.6GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2643 v2 (3.5GHz/6-core/25MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2637 v2 (3.5GHz/4-core/15MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
E5-2600 series ProcessorsEntry Processors
Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 (2.4GHz/4-core/10MB/6.4GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 (1.8GHz/4-core/10MB/6.4GT-s QPI/80W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 (2.5GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2630 (2.3GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2620 (2.0GHz/6-core/15MB/7.2GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2630L (2.0GHz/6-core/15MB/8.0GT-s QPI/60W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2690 (2.9GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/135W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2680 (2.7GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 (2.6GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/115W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2667 (2.9GHz/6-core/15MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2665 (2.4GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/115W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 (2.2GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2650 (2.0GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/95W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2650L (1.8GHz/8-core/20MB/8.0GT-s QPI/70W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2643 (3.3GHz/4-core/10MB/8.0GT-s QPI/130W)
Intel® Xeon® E5-2637 (3.0GHz/2-core/5MB/8.0GT-s QPI/80W)
|Max CPU Clk Spd||Up to 3.5 GHz|
|CPU Cache||5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 MB per CPU|
|Max # Thread(s)||Up to 24 per CPU|
|Max # Core(s)||4, 8, 10 or 12 per CPU|
|Memory Capacity||768 GB|
|Drive Bays||8 SFF drive bays total with Optical drive bay.
Optional: 4 LFF bays with Optical drive bay.
|Capacity||8.0 TB (12.0 TB in 3.5" LFF)|
|RAID Controller||HP Smart Array P420i|
|RAID Options||0, 1, 1+0, 5, 5+0|
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
|USB Port(s)||7 total: 4 rear, 2 front, 1 internal (secure)|
|PCI Slot(s)||2 PCIe 3.0 I/O slots for additional communications and storage expansion.|
|Serial Ports||1x Serial Port|
|LAN Socket(s)||1 / 10 GbE Networking Solutions|
|LAN Controller(s)||331FLR or 530FLR-SFP+|
|Bandwidth||1 or 10 GbE|
|Graphics||Integrated Matrox G200|
|Standard||Server Warranty includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response.|
|Optional||Enhancements to warranty services are available through HP Care Pack services or customized service agreements. Hard drives have either a one year or three year warranty; refer to the specific hard drive QuickSpecs for details.|