HP ProLiant DL165 G7 Rack Mount Server
high performance, low cost, ultra-dense rack server[663807-421]
The DL165 G7 is a high performance, low cost, ultra-dense rack server designed for memory intensive High Performance Computing (HPC) environments, web serving and memory intensive applications.
Availability: In stock
Easy to Own• Affordable pricing for a well-featured dual processor system.
• Rack-optimized, 1U form-factor for fast deployment and efficient maintenance of large-scale cluster and grid solutions.
• Easy-access chassis and internal component labels make maintenance and expansion fast and simple.
• Addition of the Easy Setup CD for rapid deployments.
• Addition of SNMP agents for more comprehensive management.
Right-Sized Solution• Choice of the latest 8, 12 and 16 core AMD® Opteron® Processors.
• Performance for 32-bit and 64-bit application solutions.
• Offers standard industry leading DDR3 Registered and Unbuffered DIMMs with expansion to 384 GB to provide increased bandwidth for high uptime and memory intensive performance.
• Two integrated HP NC362i dual-port 1Gb NICs that features load-balancing, failover, and sideband support.
• Now even more scalable internal bays to meet your storage needs with up to 4 Large Form Factor 3.5 inch non-hot plug SATA or hot plug SATA/SAS or support of up to 8 Small Form Factor 2.5 inch hot plug SAS hard drive bays.
Support• Global server support network to assist you with setup, installation and to provide reliable after sales support when you need it from a single point of contact.
• HP provides a broad choice of pre-configured, factory-integrated and tested cluster packages ideal for midrange technical computing.
Energy Efficiency Leadership• Introducing high efficiency power supplies. Delivering the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
• Right-Sized ProLiant Power Supplies meet the exact needs, reclaiming lost data center power. Less oversubscription means more capacity opportunity. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
• G7 ProLiant systems can tell when power is being wasted and compensate for it. Smart Sensors throughout the server allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings.
|End of Life?||Yes|
|Compatible CPU(s)||Sixteen-Core Processors
AMD Opteron™ 6276 (2.30GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6274 (2.20GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6272 (2.10GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6262HE (1.60GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6238 (2.60GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6234 (2.40GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6176 (2.3GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6174 (2.2GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6172 (2.1GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6164HE (1.7GHz)
AMD Opteron™ 6220 (3.0GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6212 (2.60GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6140 (2.6GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6136 (2.4GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6134 (2.3GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6132HE (2.2GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6128 (2.0GHz);
AMD Opteron™ 6128HE (2.0GHz)
|Max CPU Clk Spd||Up to 3.0 GHz|
|CPU Cache||16MB shared L3 (Model Series 6000)|
|Max # Core(s)||8, 12 or 16 per CPU|
|Memory Capacity||384 GB|
|Drive Bays||Up to 4 Non-hot plug SATA 3.5" drives
Up to 4 Hot plug SAS/SATA 3.5" drives
Up to 8 Hot plug SAS/SATA 2.5" drives
|Capacity||Up to 12.0 TB|
|HDD Suitability||Non-Hot Plug LFF SATA 12.0TB 4 x 3TB;
Hot Plug LFF SATA 12.0TB 4 x 3TB;
Hot Plug LFF SATA SSD 1.6TB 4 x 400GB;
Hot Plug LFF SAS 8.0TB 4 x 2TB;
Hot Plug SFF SATA 8.0TB 8 x 1TB;
Hot Plug SFF SATA SSD 3.2TB 8 x 400GB;
Hot Plug SFF SAS 8.0TB 8 x 1TB;
Hot Plug SAS SSD 6.4TB 8 x 800GB
|SATA Controller||HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID|
|RAID Controller||HP Smart Array P410i SAS Controller w/ 256 BBWC|
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows Server;
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL);
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES);
Citrix Essentials for XenServer (Retail)
|USB Port(s)||2 Rear, 2 Front, 2 Internal|
|PCI Slot(s)||1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Full Height/Full Length
2x PCI-Express 2.0 x8 Half Height/Low Profile, Internal Only
|Serial Ports||1x DB-9 Port|
|LAN Socket(s)||(2x) HP NC362i 2 Port Integrated Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter|
|Standard||This product is covered by a global limited warranty and supported by HP Services and a worldwide network of HP Authorized Channel Partners. Hardware diagnostic support and repair is available for three years from date of purchase. Support for software an|