Fujitsu ETERNUS CS800 S3 Data Protection (DeDuplication) Appliance
Data Protection Appliance with deduplication[ETCS-DDAE-P20]
Fujitsu ETERNUS CS800 S3 is a data protection appliance optimized for back-up to disks. It radically reduces costs, through savings in required storage capacity of up to 95%, using leading de-duplication technology. It also protects data against disaster through replication.
Availability: In stock
As an integrated and optimized appliance ETERNUS CS800 S3 is far more easy to use, more efficient to operate and displays better results in de-duplication - compared with pure software solutions in combination with standard disk systems.
- Maximum disk performance for better data protection.
- Highest scalability from entry up to 160 TB.
- Data de-duplication technology reduces disk requirements.
- Remote encrypted replication with reduced network bandwidth.
- Reduced media handling and easy administration.
- Supports Symantec OpenStorage (OST) and Path-to-Tape.
- Turnkey solution for easy and economical deployment.
- Standard NAS or VTL interface for easy implementation and operation.
|Capacity||Up to 160 TB|
|Host Ethernet||2x 1GbE, 5x 1GbE or 7x 1GbE|
|Tape Drive Emulations||DLT7000, SDLT320, SDLT600, SLT-S4, LTO1/2/3/4/5|
|Included Software||Deduplication, Replication, Path-to-tape|
|Performance||Up to 6.3 TB/h|
|Libraries Emulations||ADIC Scalar 24, Scalar 100, i500, i2000, i6000|
|Fibre Channel Interface||4x 8GbFC|
|Rack Units||2 U (Controller)|